The TRANSPEAR is dedicated to protect personal information and will make every reasonable effort to handle collected information appropriately. All information collected, as well as related requests, will be handled as carefully and efficiently as possible in accordance with our standards for integrity and objectivity.
2. Collection of Personal Data and User Information: When you visit our Website, we may collect two types of information from you:
2.1 Personal Data: Personal data you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis or when you register on the Website for purposes of making online donations. Such information may include your:
- email address;
- correspondence address;
- telephone number;
- country of residence;
- identity reference;
- credit card or bank account information;
2.2 Collecting Domain Information: The TRANSPEAR collects domain information as part of its analysis of the use of our Website. This data enables us to become more familiar with which users visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the TRANSPEAR’s Website they visit most often. We use such information to improve our Web-based information services. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your side.
- Your Rights: You have the right to access and correct errors in your personal data held by TRANSPEAR. A request for personal data access and correction should be made to TRANSPEAR in writing. Also, if you do not wish to receive any communication relating to any services or programmes concerning TRANSPEAR or this Website, you may contact us at any time. In either case, please email us at email@example.com, using the email subject “Personal Data Request”. TRANSPEAR’s Personal Data Officer will respond to you once your request has been actioned.
- Disclosure to Third Parties: The TRANSPEAR treats our users’ information as private and confidential, and we will not disclose your data to third parties without your express permission or unless required by law.
- Security: On the TRANSPEAR Website we use our best endeavours to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. You should also be aware that “perfect security” does not exist on the internet.